I wrote some awesome goals last ROW80 check in but today I realized I had not included reading other people’s blogs. As I wrap up my goals for this round, this is what it’s all about for me. What good is any success or personal growth if it doesn’t include connecting with other good people out there blogging. I know it can be easy to forget the importance of reading and commenting when all out personal goals take so much of our time. Reading other people’s blogs is the most important thing I can do, the way I see it, even more than writing my own posts. So with that in mind, here is my adjust list of goals going forward as the round closes:
- Meditate daily in the am and write down things I’m thankful for. (non public)
- Read/comment on other people’s blogs for 20 mins to 1 hour daily.
- Write a Daily Post Prompt, tag with #postaday on Twitter.
- Write a daily movie review post. I have a lot of catching up to do!
- Write a weekly post in Mama Kat’s Writing Workshop.
- Write a Stream of Consciousness Saturday post each Saturday. Use blog tag #SOCS
- Write blog post updates for ROW80 Wed and Sun (on hiatus til Round 3)
- Add Twitter hashtag #ROW80 to Wed/Sun updates.
- Add updates to the ROW80 Facebook group.
- Rate every movie I watch on IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes. If I have time, write a review too.
- Participate in the Gratitude Circle challenge the last Thu of each month.
My macro goals are to read more blogs as a member of the community, review more movies, and become a better writer.